FEDERAL DIVORCE LAWS
U.S. Department of State
U.S. Health & Human Services
U.S. Federal Law Departments
Divorce Web Sites
Additional Useful Sites
States of America
Lawyer Referral, Public Service, Pro Bono, FAQs
Statewide Legal Services
of Connecticut, Inc. - About Legal Aid in Connecticut, Pro Bono
Non-Profit Low Income Assistance
The Children's Law Center
of Connecticut, Inc. - Represent children in family law cases,
Legal Services - Private, non-profit, civil law firm dedicated to
Greater Hartford Legal Aid
- Law firm whose staff helps clients with civil legal issues.
Legal Assistance Resource
Center of Connecticut - Advocates legislatively/administratively.
New Haven Legal
Assistance Association - Provide quality legal services
Gans & Reynolds
- Our divorce lawyers help you with child custody, marital property
Hutchinson - Skillfully guide you through the minefield of divorce,
Smith & Moore,
Also in Avon -
Primary focus in divorce mediation and collaboration.
Shapiro - Family law attorneys help each client develop a unique
plan for their divorce.
Gerald M. Gallant, LLC
- Divorce & Separation, Child Custody & Support, Settlements.
Volman Law -
Also in Stamford/Fairfield/Meriden/Rocky Hill/Wethersfield/Hartford - family
Wendy Ellen Prince
- A Family Law Practice;
One Attorney for your Mediation and Divorce.
Seth J. Arnowitz,
LLC - Family/Divorce: Divorce, Child Support, Alimony, Custody and
Micheal H. Angranoff
- Representation for wills and probate, real estate, friendly divorce.
Ralph D. Sherman
- Criminal defense, collections, evictions, DWI, real estate, divorce,