Federal Divorce Laws
State-by-State Divorce Laws

   United States Divorce Law Directory: State-by-State


  U.S. Department of State

  U.S. Health & Human Services

  U.S. Federal Law Departments

  Alabama Alaska
  Arizona Arkansas
  California Colorado
  Connecticut Delaware
  Florida Georgia
  Hawaii Idaho
  Illinois Indiana
  Iowa Kansas
  Kentucky Louisiana
  Maine Maryland
  Massachusetts Michigan
  Minnesota Mississippi
  Missouri Montana
  Nebraska Nevada
  New Hampshire New Jersey
  New Mexico New York
  North Carolina North Dakota
  Ohio Oklahoma
  Oregon Pennsylvania
  Rhode Island South Carolina
  South Dakota Tennessee
  Texas Utah
  Vermont Virginia
  Washington West Virginia
  Wisconsin Wyoming


  Divorce Books

  Divorce Web Sites

  Additional Useful Sites

     Child Custody Parenting Plans

     Parenting & Family Resources

     Federal Family Support Resources

Eagle Seal
 United States of America

U.S. Department of State
State-by-State Divorce Law Directory
State-by-State Legal & Social Services

Attorney Directory

Divorce & Marriage Support

U.S. Department of State - Bureau of Public Affairs

Go To » Under Secretary for Management » Bureau of Human Resources »
   Family Liaison Office
» Support Services » Divorce:
   - The Foreign Service Family and Divorce - a booklet discussing issues relating to divorce.
   - Former Spouse Benefits Under the Foreign Service Retirement System.
   - Department Notice on Denial of Diplomatic and Official Passports to Individuals Owing over
      $5,000 in Child Support.
   - Department Notice on Garnishment of Wages.
   - Department Notice on Temporary Continuation of Coverage (TCC) Program.
   - Frequently Asked Questions about Divorce in the Foreign Service.

Also Find:
Support Services: Travel of Children of Separated Families,
   Getting Married Checklist for Foreign Service Employees, Counseling Resources.

U.S. Department of State - Bureau of Consular Affairs (Travel)

Go To » Family & Children:

International Parental Child Abduction

We help parents whose children are victims of international parental child abduction and fulfill
U.S. treaty obligations relating to the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International
Child Abduction.
Services include: Information about international child abduction, enforcement of visitation
rights and abduction prevention techniques. Information about the Hague Convention, and
coordination with other treaty partners to the benefits of parents and children. Help parents
protect children from the tragedy of international parental abduction through our Prevention

Other Family and Children’s Issues

The Office of American Citizen Services and Crisis Management provides protective services
for American families living and traveling abroad, and assists with child custody, child support,
child abuse, victims of crime, and other child protection services.

Go To » Child Protection Services » Child Support Enforcement Abroad (Circular):
  Frequently Asked Questions, International Child Support, Getting Started,
  What's New in Child Support Enforcement, Locating the Parent Overseas,
  U.S. Federal International Child Support Agreements, Legal Services and Processes,
  Individual U.S. State Child Support Arrangements, Other International Agreements,
  Obtaining Support Enforcement Through the Employer, Private Organizations,
  Enforcing a Foreign Support Order in the U.S., Reference Materials.



Divorce Law Directory Center for Divorcing/Divorced Parents & Lawyers