FEDERAL DIVORCE LAWS
U.S. Department of State
U.S. Health & Human Services
U.S. Federal Law Departments
Divorce Web Sites
Additional Useful Sites
Child Custody Parenting Plans
Parenting & Family Resources
Federal Family Support Resources
States of America
Online Services »
Health & Social Services:
Family Support, Parenting, Child Welfare Services, Vital
Records: Birth, Death, Marriage.
Education in Louisiana: Louisiana Department of
Education (K-12), Higher Education.
Clerks of Court, Louisiana Legal Resources, United States
» Louisiana Laws
» Table of Contents
of Civil Procedure
- CCP 74.2 - Custody
Proceedings, Support: A proceeding to obtain the legal/change custody.
- CCP 686 - Marital
Community. - CCP 1426 - Protective Orders.
- CCP 3951 - Petition for Divorce.
- CCP 3825 - Answer; production of person
- CCP 3826 - Transfer of custody; answer.
- CCP 3943 - Appeal from judgment awarding custody, visitation, or
- CCP 3951 - Petition for divorce. -
CCP 3956 - Evidence of facts in divorce action.
309 - Continuing jurisdiction over custody disputes.
310 - Jurisdiction under the uniform child custody jurisdiction act.
- CHC 439.1 Duties of mediator. - CHC 442
Termination of mediation.
617 - Temporary restraining order. - CHC 618 Protective orders;
- CHC 1304.1 Petition to establish support order. - CHC 1305.6
Contest by obligor.
- CHC 1306.11 Modification of child support order of another state.
- CHC 1305.2 Employer's compliance with income-withholding order of
- CC 29 Age of majority. - CC 103 Judgment of
divorce; other grounds.
- CC 111 Spousal support; authority of court. - CC 198
Father's action to establish paternity.
- CC 132 Award of custody to parents. - CC 136 Award of
absence of agreement, or if the agreement is not in the best interest of the
the court shall award custody to the parents jointly ... the best
interest of the child ...
Department of Social Services
» Child Support:
What is Child Support?, Who Can Get Help?
What Services are Provided? ·
Establishing Orders (Child Support) ·
Enforcing Orders · Collection and
Administration for Children and Families - U.S.
Department of Health
States' Profile of Child Support - Office of Child
General/State-At-A-Glance, Interstate Family
Support Act, With what foreign countries
does your State reciprocate? Age of Majority, Statute of
Limitations, Support Details,
Income Withholding, Paternity, Support Order Establishment,
Support Modification & Review.