FEDERAL DIVORCE LAWS
U.S. Department of State
U.S. Health & Human Services
U.S. Federal Law Departments
Divorce Web Sites
Additional Useful Sites
States of America
Special Advocates - People who advocate for the best interests of
A network of more than 50,000 volunteer that serve 225,000 abused and
Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
Helping individuals acquire information/survival skills necessary to take
control of their lives.
Initiative - Marriage and Relationship Education Services, Programs.
Life Skills Counseling Service - Couples and Family Counseling,
Snider & Associates - Counseling Family/Individual/Couples, Parent
- My practice includes work with individuals, couples, and families.
Christian Counseling - Individual, couple, family & group therapy
for adults, adolescents.
Linda Chapman -
Therapist: I work in a private office serving adult individuals and couples.
Counseling - We offer quality treatment tochildren, adults, couples
Services - Patricia A. Hartmuller - Licensed Marriage and Family
- Paulann C. Canty, MS, LMFT - I can help you grow in your marriage.
Therapy Institute - Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist. We can
Institute of Tulsa - Family & Divorce Mediators. Non-profit
Stuart L. Holderness
- Ph.D. - Provides Christian individual, marital and family psychotherapy.
Lori R. Thompson
- Licensed Marital and Family Therapist. Individuals, Couples and
- Professional Therapist: Marital Conflicts, Parent-Child Conflicts, Abuse.